MashMaster Mini Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like everything on that site is over priced including the mill. Hell silicone tubing on there is $16 for 3 meters.

Looks like it's in Australia. Also, I believe it has the VAT added in because when I started the checkout process, it removed a portion of the price (about $60 for taxes).

Seems like everything on that site is over priced including the mill. Hell silicone tubing on there is $16 for 3 meters.

That would actually be a great price for 1/2" ID heavy wall (3/4" OD) silicone tubing. However, that site's price is per 1 meter - which would be like 150% higher than the going rate of ~$2/foot...

Cheers!

I know this thread is a little old but I figure at some point some one will be interested in an actual answer.

I've had a Mashmaster for about three months now and run a little nano brewery with it brewing twice a week with an average of 38kg per time. So far it has run fairly well for me, at one point one of the side space/gap knobs shook its self loose and caused a roller to drop to an awkward angle. It was an easy enough fix but I did have to take all the grain out of my hopper and then dissemble it.

However in my experience the a slightly annoying function of my mashmaster mill is that I have to get the mill started before I put any grain into the hopper otherwise it binds. It's really not much of a problem as long as you don't for get and it might even be the power of my motor or something like that.

Anyways, Ill give you guys an update in another 5 or six months.

Back