Newest Assistant Brewmaster...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
photo.php

Meet Quentin James. 3:55 this afternoon. Eight pounds, one-half ounce. Monster noggin. Covered in cheese.

Woot!

Err... is that pic going to work or not? Here's the attachment...

14568_353497480301_828400301_9934018_1846126_n.jpg

Best wishes to you and your family!! Make sure you teach him quickly the art so he does not bring you a COORS when grabbing a beer (like SOME members around here.. ( :) )

Take care of the little one and don't forget to spoil the SWMBO now so you don't have to hear about moving out brew equipment for more toys and nursery items.. I'm sure you can make a Keggle Crib.. sure of it..

Wow everyone seems to be having babies on here.

Congratz to you and the family!

As I said in the other thread we are on the last stretch now as well. She is due on the 19th of Dec.

How wonderful! Congrats to you and your newly-expanded family! May he grow strong and smart, intuitive and compassionate.

Congrats, he's a good-looking kid. My little guy who I'm holding right now is 7 weeks, it seems like yesterday I was in your shoes. Enjoy him, they grow so fast.
Congrats again on your little homebrewer.:mug:

Back