Sanky and corney on. Same co2?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gustavo

Reaction score
I'm adding another line to my kegerator. I currently have a corney set up, but want to add a sanky tap to kegerator. I'm wondering if I could have the co2 running both types at the same time and if the lines should be same size for both kegs. 3/4"

gas lines can generally be any size you want, and both can share the same line just fine. some people like to put a check valve on each line just in case beer tries to climb up the line and into the other keg, or into your regulator.

You certainly can. It works great. If you want to make it easier to switch between either a Corney Keg or the Sankey you can get quick disconnects and adapters that will hook onto the sankey coupler to interchange them easily with the Corney disconnects.

gas lines can generally be any size you want, and both can share the same line just fine. some people like to put a check valve on each line just in case beer tries to climb up the line and into the other keg, or into your regulator.

Very good point. Most Sankey Couplers also have a built in rubber check valve. They're not fool proof though.

Back