NYC Homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USMCYoder

Reaction score
To the NYC Homebrewers...

A few of us get together now and then to drink massive amounts of beer and try each others brews. Tonight is one of those nights. If anyone is interested in drinking other home brew you are more then welcome to come. We are meeting at Dive 96 which is on Amsterdamn Ave between 95/96 street. The owner usually makes us something wonderful (Tonight is Rabbit Stew I believe).

So if anyone wants, grab a few bottles of homebrew and come on down. Any questions let me know.

EDIT: Would be helpful if I said that we would be meeting at 7pm

Sounds fun...I'm down in the East Village (Stuy Town). Unfortunately I can't make it tonight. Do you guys meet regularly, have a website, schedule?

Sounds great, although week nights in the Sept-June is usually tough for me. If you guys start a mailing list please include me. I'd love to meet up sometime. We moved to the Island even though my "location" still says the Rockaways. Can I still come? No bridge and tunnel fist pumping, I swear.

Back