Bayou Classic 210,000 Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebull

Reaction score
Though I've had the burner for some weeks, I used it today to boil my last partial mash brew. It was great. No noise and was very easy to regulate the flame. No noticeable extravagant use of propane, though I don't care. Did a six gallon boil like it was nothing. I was used to using a Coleman stove in the garage so that should not be a surprise. I am moving to AG next week doing a five gallon cook first and then moving to ten gallon batches as soon as I get the hang of it. Seems I'm drinking it faster than I can cook it.

Just got mine from Amazon the other day, I was quite surprised on how fast it shipped. Free by the way! took roughly 6 days. Cant wait to try it out.

Well, I didn't get the banjo burner, but I got a totally awesome deal at Home Depot today. I saw an opened box for this one:
050904014009_3.jpg

but one of the holes on the burner was slightly damaged, so I asked if I could get a discount on it. The manager asked if I wanted the display model (stand and burner only) instead, for a discount. I then smelled blood and asked what I could get both of them for, and he said 45 bucks, the price of a new one complete. I attacked and walked out of there with 2 awesome burners and both will be ready to use ASAP because I already have a regulator for the one that didn't come with one. :ban:

2007 starts off very nicely. :rockin:

Dude, that is an awesome burner and that is a sweet deal you got. I am bringing you to my next car deal. You will be VERY happy with that burner and how efficient it is. Brew on!

the_bird said:
Yup.

That burner ROCKS :rockin:

Ok talking about the Banjo Cooker

002-2510613-1098466

Now how well does a keggle fit on that? or is the Bayou Classic that Dude got better suited for a keg?

It fits - not a lot of extra room, but it's plenty stable. Probably a half inch all the way around. Don't bump into it, but it's not going anywhere.

Back