Brewing to Celebrate Cowboys Stadium Opening

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neomich

Reaction score
Today is the opening of the Cowboys new stadium. I won't be there in person, but I am brewing to celebrate this great moment.

I'm brewing up an AG dry stout. I've got a package of oak chips left over so I think I'll make an oaked dry stout. This will be a new brew for me, and a new stadium for the 'Boys.

The Giants will get whipped, I'll have a great brew day and it stopped raining. Gonna be a good day in North Texas!

The only way I could be happy during this particular game is if BOTH teams lose. Is that possible? :cross:

Oh yeah, I forgot. Congrats on the new stadium. Should be fun for you guys down there. (Except for, of course, when the Eagles come to visit.)

What are you going to call it?

billion dollar blunder stout
Shoulda made the TV higher stout
J3 (Jerry Jones is a Jerk) stout

Seriously though it is a nice stadium. Can't wait for the eagles to dismantle your 'boys there. Week 17 isn't it? Early January game.

I think the canaries, I mean Eagles, need to figure out how to beat New Orleans first. It's gonna be a slaughter when they take the field with my 'Boys. Maybe Dallas can let the cheerleaders play a couple quarters just to make it sporting.....

Go Saints!!

Hey I am brewing in honor of the cowboys right now too.

I am brewing a turd in my lower intestine that I am going to call "Tony Romo." I will probably transfer it to my flushing vessel later this evening.

Back