Storewide Sale! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MDfrontpage.jpg

we were going to hold off on this sale until it was actually the week of memorial day, but my 4 year anniversary with Kegconnection is tomorrow and i thought this would be a nice way to show my appreciation to you guys here on HBT for helping make my time with Kegconnection so wonderful.

this sale includes 25% OFF all of our bottle openers, 20% OFF all drip trays, 15% OFF all our soda base flavors, 20oz Kits starting at LOW prices (both homebrew and retail draft beer kits on sale!) and a new Perlick Flow Control faucet at a LOW introductory price!

Also, FREE SHIPPING* on all orders $100 or more with the use of promo code: MD2012!

check out the flyer above and our website for more details on the sale!

cheers,

joshua

(*free shipping is only valid for residents of the contiguous United States. if you live outside of that, please call our office line @ 325-356-5204 to get the absolute lowest pricing we can offer on shipping.)

Have you seen our 20oz (Ultra Portable) Kits? This has been an extremely popular solution for our customers looking to take their brew on the go and it be hassle free! Normally priced @ $89.95, they'll be selling for $74.95 now thru Memorial Day weekend! Click the photo or HERE to be redirected to the kits!

cheers,

joshua

Just ordered the stout faucet and a nitrogen regulator.

I've order all my parts from you guys, and have had a great experience so far.

I unfortuantely just got some stuff a couple weeks ago, so I am gtg. But just wanted to say I had a great experience with them, thanks Nanette.

Wig said:
I unfortuantely just got some stuff a couple weeks ago, so I am gtg. But just wanted to say I had a great experience with them, thanks Nanette.

Thanks for the kind words! Nanette works hard to make sure customers are taken care of and we're real happy to have her on our team.

cheers,

joshua

PolloLoco said:
Does Keg Connection offer a military discount? If so can I use in addition to your deals this week?

We do offer military discounts but am not sure if they apply on top of other promotions. Your best bet is to call Todd (owner: 512-749-7713) and work with him. We did decide to keep this sale active through tomorrow until 11:59PM CST, so you can call tomorrow of need be.

Thank you for your service and enjoy the day!

cheers,

joshua

Just ordered a 3 keg kit. Can't wait to get it and use it!

Latest posts

Back