Andeli circuit breakers for eBrewing controller questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidD

Reaction score
For the past few months, I have been researching building an new electric brewing setup on here and all the information is great. My goal is to have a 240v setup, single element (Camco 5500W) in a converted keg, and either BIAB single-vessel or use my existing cooler mash tun and the keg.

A couple questions I had regarding using circuit breakers in the brewing controller (which I hope to be quite simple but is still in the planning stage):

- I have seen the Andeli brand (mini?) circuit breakers in a few people's controllers but where can these be purchased?
(I've checked Amazon, eBay and the company's website www.andeligroup.com doesn't sell directly)
***link for miniature circuit breakers from Andeli: http://www.andeligroup.com/Miniature-Circuit-Breaker-l11.html

- What specific breakers should be used? (I know this will depend upon the complexity/specifics, but any initial suggestions?)
- Also, how are these being mounted in a controller? Might be easy when you have it but I couldn't tell by pictures

Let me know if you need more specifics on my end goal with the controller. I may be missing obvious places to check but wanted to throw this out there.

Thanks.

Thank you for the response, that information definitely helped me out. I appreciate it. I meant to post this reply sooner, but hadn't gotten to it yet. Thanks again.

Back