Fort Worth - Flying Saucer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm staying at the Hilton down the street from this place 2/7-2-9 and it looks like a decent tap list. Is this the best place to go in the area? Hell, it's walking distance so that counts for something.

There is one in Nashville that I always eat at when in town. Good food and great beer selection.

The Flying Saucer in Kansas City had a great variety and a knowledgeable staff. I got straight hammered trying everything I don't usually have access to.

The food is something to be desired, but there is a solid selection of beer. There's a Gingerman in the DFW area too, but not sure where it's at.

Flying saucer is pretty good as well as T&P tavern which is on the south side of Downtown. The Gingerman is also worth checking out. not far from downtown. Tonight (the 7th) my club (Cap & Hare) is having their meeting if you feel like coming. We usually go drink at the T&P after. It is owned by a member.

Here is the meeting info:

The February Club Meeting will be held on the first Tuesday of the month, February 7, 2012, at the Coors Distribution Center in the hospitality room.

Hope to see you here. Doors open up at 6pm for those who get there early - The meeting starts at 7:00.

2550 McMillan Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76137-5001
(817) 838-1600

I and alot of the guys in the club have bought and used your stuff, I'm sure you would have a good time and some good beer.

Make sure to spend some time at the Library. When working downtown I have almost always spent the nights there.

If i make enough trips to the saucer i am going to get one of those plates with my name on it. :)

Flying Saucer is great. Nice beer selection and all of their food pairs well. Seems best to drop by during the afternoon tho. That place is always packed at night.

Back