Wisconsinite broke brewing hiatus!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5kw3r1

Reaction score
My name is Phil, and I started brewing in 2006 when I was 19 in college. I took a few year hiatus due to funds and an apartment that was not suitable for brewing but have gotten back into the hobby strong!

I started back up about 3 months ago with my buddy that I am living with who has been brewing for about a year now and since then we have made over 6 batches.

Right now in primary I have a double Dutch chocolate milk stout that I formulated myself, a custom spiced apple ale in secondary and a honey wheat with local Potosi honey (harvested just 2 miles from our farm) cold crashing in the fridge.

We also made an awesome cider (10% ABV) that was tapped and finished within 2 weeks as well as a mediocre spiced pumpkin ale.

~Phil

Welcome from Manitowoc. I think we are going to need our own regional forum soon with all of the Wisconsinites.

ha, yeah, i got quite a few replies from wisconsinites when i posted in the introductions. you'll have to make one just for us :mug:

Back