Favorite experience from drinking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhenderson27

Reaction score
Me and 3 buddies went to Montreal bc we were only 18 and well not legal to drink in NY. So we went out and had an epic evening ending with one of my buddies going home with some "friendly" girl. Another to a dirty strip club and my other buddy and I getting royally bombed. In the morning i wake up hating my life bc the ac can sounds like a jet engine....nevermind that i look across the room to find a buddy just waking up from his stuper and says just "wow"(one who got laid) he looks behind him at another of our buddies and mumbles, oo **** i got laid last night and im in bed with a dude...wtf did i do. The other buddy jumps out of bed grabbing his ass. At this point b everyone was to lit still to realize we all went differnt ways and ended back in the same hotel room they finally put 2+2 together. Boy for a.second i about pissed myself when they both thought they made a huge mistake. Funny part the one did, he.got crabs from the stripper!

My favorite experiences are long forgotten (because the good ones happen when you're that drunk! :D

It's not often I see Revvy wandering into this area of the forums. Very interesting that this thread caught your attention! You must have a good story or two...

Back