Our dreams are finally answered....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matdik

Reaction score
Saw a special on tv the other day about a German brewery that has a few pools filled with beer. You can go there and pay by the hour to swim in a pool of beer. They showed people swimming in the beer and drinking it at the same time.. Not sure if I would drink it but I might try the swimming. They also serve their beer to you so you don't have to drink the "pool water" I found a link to their brewery but the part about the pool is in German...

Beer myth resort Starkenberg - The MYTH of beer

I was gonna say...

I won't mention what I did in the last pool I was in... Let's just say, it is amazing how much one person can drink in a time frame without getting out to go to the bathroom..

:drunk:
:D

The beer-filled pools are recommended for persons with "dirty skin, open wounds and psoriasis." Yeah, don't think I want to drink the pool water...

they fill the pool with beer gelager . The trub from the bottom of the tank floor I dont think I would drink it either even if no one had been in the pool

Latest posts

Back