Just a thought...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate

Reaction score
Sitting here sucking down our latest homebrew and I just have to say that homebrewing pretty much has to be the greatest hobby in the world. :D

your brew system is awesome... I wish I had something like that setup, but I'm relatively new to homebrewing... so give me some time.. hehehe... what part of Virginia are you in...??

Jester

Thats cool.. you're not too far from me... do you come out to the beach at all..?? hang out at homebrewusa..??

We do make it to the beach now and then but haven't used homebrewusa much. I order all my grain directly from a malting company and the rest of my needs generally come from northerbrewer. Nothing against homebrewusa, just a convenience factor I guess.

We need to get a summer area brewers party going... there are quite a few brewers in the area. I think Dude did one last year.

By the way, SWEEEEET tap tower. :mug:

Nate said:
Sitting here sucking down our latest homebrew and I just have to say that homebrewing pretty much has to be the greatest hobby in the world. :D
Here, here!

Wild

Back