Preggo class

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
So I had to go to Preggo class today. Fun day. I got to bring up my homebrew hobby and held the attention of the majority of the class. They were all very interested in what I was brewing and what I had in the works. Several of the guys (who's wives are due the day before mine) were talking about meeting up in the hospital and going back to my place for a Vanilla or a Pumpkin.

gaelone said:
The cigar handout is overdone...initiate a new trend, Cheesefood! (and start by sending a vanilla to NJ.)

I'll send you one if it's any good (but not too good! j/k)

gaelone said:
Don't ever say it's really good. I made the mistake of raving about my last batch...I have 3 bottles left. :mad:

Troof! Now that I'm making good beer, I have less desire to call my friends over. They drink Old Style. Last thing I want to hear is "I'll trade you an Old Style for one of yours!"

Stupid loser friends.

Yup. Most of my friends are either drinking swill (aka Golden, CO brew) or on the wagon. But there's a select few who know I brew. Dante said it best, "Bunch of scavengers in this town."

gaelone said:
Yup. Most of my friends are either drinking swill (aka Golden, CO brew) or on the wagon. But there's a select few who know I brew. Dante said it best, "Bunch of scavengers in this town."

Dante Hicks or Dante Alghieri? I think it's Dante Hicks, as in Clerks.

Back