Dont S#!T where you eat!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eschatz

Reaction score
So I just broke up with this girl who I'm pretty sure was crazy in the worst way. However, she works at the beer bar that I'm addicted to which is 2 blocks from my apt. This is the worst. Now the last thing I want to see when I got shoot pool and drink beer at my bar is this chick giving me the stink eye! This sucks.

Well, if she's bat-**** crazy maybe going there might solve the problem - she'll go ape on you and get fired. Then you get somewhere to drink beer you know she won't be.

or you'll end up getting the stink eye all night.

Yeah, she's not three-some crazy. She's like "i've seen ghosts but i dont believe in ghosts" crazy!

It's simple then. Go to the bar like you normally do, but every time she tries to talk/look at you, stare just past her shoulder like you saw a ghost :D She'll freak out and quit soon enough.

Never go fishing at your watering hole.

eschatz, If you want to live to a semi-happy old age.
NEVER, poison the well you drink from.
It's a much nicer way to say it, but believe me it is hard to say no at times, but in hindsight it make life so much easier.
Is there a good thread on "signs of a psycho, stalker, nut-case, super-B****/gender" ?

You know, I do believe this has already been covered.

Cosmo had the right idea. You just have to get her fired. Keep calling the bar asking for her. Eventually they'll fire her.

Or the big black manager will figure out it's you and threaten to use you like a hand puppet.

Either way.

30 Miles away-
That's the magic distance for me. Any closer, and they get clingy quick.
Made a couple mistakes when I was younger with local girls. Never again.

She would have to be uber crazy for me to not go back. I mean were you guys getting married? Did you used to rough her up or something?

I would imagine the answer to both of those questions is no. More than likely she wants to move on just as much as you do. Dont let other people make your decisions for you. If you want to go to your favorite place and get a beer...go. If she has a problem with it, it is her problem, not yours.

I live in a small town, Buffalo, although its a city, is damn small. I cant go out without running into someone I know. On a weekly basis I run into at least one ex at any number of bars. But I still go, why should that keep me from going.

Back