Christmas Tree

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orpheus

Reaction score
Time to pack the tree away for yet another year. Where are my empty cases...

beermastree.jpg

the_bird said:
That person clearly has neither pets nor small children... that just scares the hell out of me.

No doubt
I think it would survive my 5 y/o but against the Dog's tail of doom it wouldnt last 15 seconds

Very cool though

Orpheus - is that really yours? How many bottles does it take? Are those glass plates between the layers? Must've cost a small fortune!

WAY cool! Even SWMBO likes it...

Yuri_Rage said:
Orpheus - is that really yours? How many bottles does it take? Are those glass plates between the layers? Must've cost a small fortune!

WAY cool! Even SWMBO likes it...

I WISH that was mine! I stumbled upon that one. I feel like I've emptied that many bottles so far this holiday though.. ouch!

Yeah too delicate for this accident-prone household.

However,

I want it. :D I wonder if he lights it up from within? A couple of small halogens in the bottom would really make it glow I bet. I dig how the caps are alternated on different levels as well.

An awesome piece of work. :rockin:

Ize

Nice.

What other holidays could this sort of art work be used for? i.e. Easter bunnies, 4th July (for you american peoples a flag with bottles stuck on the wall) etx etx

dibby33 said:
Nice.

What other holidays could this sort of art work be used for? i.e. Easter bunnies, 4th July (for you american peoples a flag with bottles stuck on the wall) etx etx

Man, that would work for boxing day, the Queen's birthday, etc. That is the coolest Christmas tree I've ever seen. So lifelike! So green! You can almost smell the hoppy goodness!

Back