I hate people right now - Especially 'family'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
Im surrounded by self absorbed primadonna *****es. Tonight its sister inlaw #2.

Ive been feeling like utter **** this weekend (still managed to brew a batch today :ban:) Well, last night around my daughters bedtime I get a call from #2 asking if she wanted me to pick the daughter up to spend the night. (I mean, I am sick and all, and she bores easily) My daughter was already konked out in my chair next to me, so no need to rouse her and take her elsewhere. So she said 'well how about tomorrow?' We agreed and my daughter was excited about being able to hang out with her aunt.

Well, here I am several hours post non answered phone calls and of course - nothing. Am I surprised? Not really... But disappointed mostly for my daughter.

Last night is was dip**** sister inlaw #1. She only calls when she needs something and last night was no exception. Fortunately this time she needed the wife. I told her that the wife was out of town (which she should have known) and that was that. Well, 11PM and the phone is ringing and guess who? Asking for the wife... DUDE!! ARE YOU THAT STUPID??!! Not only did it piss me off that she forgot the damn conversation that we had only hours ago, she called me at 11PM in the eve.

Call me old fashioned, but damn it! I dont give a **** who you are, you dont call my goddamned house after 9:30 maybe 10 UNLESS ITS A ****ING EMERGENCY! I dont know what pissed me off more...

I hate ********* self absorbed primadonna wenches. Especially when they are considered 'Family'
End rant (Here anyway)
-Me

Amen... dont call me after 8pm unless you are offering me some free stuff!

Sorry to hear this Joe. I guess this explains your absence today--that and I don't think I ever gave you directions.:eek:

Same here, only reason to call me after 8pm is emergency or you want you ear canal raped.

If my phone rings after 8 PM, it had better be a weekend, and you'd better have more alcohol than you know what do to with. Barring that, it had better be a real emergency.

If all else fails, I'm loading up Sergeant mode, and you're getting an earfull. Stupid phone :mad:

Sorry to hear this Joe. I guess this explains your absence today--that and I don't think I ever gave you directions.:eek:

Yeah, that and the fact that I have been sick as hell this weekend. The war dept is on her way back and is pissed at me already. (Yay Me!) So I guess I get to deal with the other 'sister' now. Good thing I was able to brew while she was gone :p
-Me

I 'divorced' my family years ago. At my mother's funeral, I told my eldest sister that it would probably be the last time they saw me.

"But, we're your family!"

Yes, but you are not my friends.

Latest posts

Back