Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a moral crisis to resolve before tomorrow night.

I can either leave my homebrew club meeting early or miss the Hawks vs. Ducks game.

How about them Jets? I am admittedly more of an Andrew Ladd/Dustin Byfuglien fan and have followed them since they got let go by the Hawks, but it is nice to see them doing well elsewhere, as well.

Leafs killed it tonight. KADRI is amazing. Toronto's Muslim is way better than Edmonton's Muslim.

Whats religion got to do with anything?
Gagner and Kadri are better comparisons if you go by age. And both are having good years. Similar production and ice time, just took Kadri longer to get here. And until this year many people in the leafs organization were questioning his work ethic
I guess now that the losing streak is over leaf nation can get back to planning the parade route

Whew! Seidenberg picked a great time for his first goal in 30 games.
End of the road losing streak! Yay!

And onwards, into the fog...

Cheers!

Whats religion got to do with anything?
Gagner and Kadri are better comparisons if you go by age. And both are having good years. Similar production and ice time, just took Kadri longer to get here. And until this year many people in the leafs organization were questioning his work ethic
I guess now that the losing streak is over leaf nation can get back to planning the parade route

It has nothing to do with anything at all. I was joking! How many other muslims are there in the league, anyway?

Oh, and fear not! The parade route has been planned for years:
paraderoutely9.jpg

Actually good question. Is Malholtra muslim? His father is pakistani. As far as I know he is the only player of pakistani descent in the league

Man Boston doesn't even respect us enough to start their #1 goalie!! Oh well, K K K K KADRI STRIKES AGAIN!!!

CityOChampBrew said:
So who won that Boston game?

Kind of a lucky win by the Leafers. Reimer was the difference, and you CANNOT STOP NAZEM KADRI. Kid is ****ing UNREAL.

All I wanted was 2 points out of these games against Boston. Mission accomplished!

Out shot 66-13. Crazy.

Kind of a lucky win by the Leafers. Reimer was the difference, and you CANNOT STOP NAZEM KADRI. Kid is ****ing UNREAL.

All I wanted was 2 points out of these games against Boston. Mission accomplished!

Out shot 66-13. Crazy.

Outshot is an understatement, dayumm. It's a miracle your leafs were able to steal that one.

Outshot is an understatement, dayumm. It's a miracle your leafs were able to steal that one.

Well, it was really 33-13, but none of that matters when you have NAZEM KADRI and his 101% shooting percentage. Plus Mr. Reliable and Consistent James Reimer was between the pipes, so that also counts for something.

3 goals against on 13 shots though? Boston, you suck.

Well, it was really 33-13, but none of that matters when you have NAZEM KADRI and his 101% shooting percentage. Plus Mr. Reliable and Consistent James Reimer was between the pipes, so that also counts for something.

3 goals against on 13 shots though? Boston, you suck.

Even earlier on when wins seemed easier to come by, it seemed to me like we were still getting pretty consistently outshot anyways (though obviously generally not as bad as in this game). And we still would win.

Maybe it's the system. Maybe it's the snipers. Maybe it's Allah divinely placing pucks in the back of the net. Who knows...

Latest posts

Back