Happy New Year!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year!!

I'm just chillin' with some bros and drinking not too heavily. Last night was too crazy to repeat.

Happy New Year!!!

Anyone else hung over? Too much weizen for me last night!

Happy New Year! Not hung over. I spent the night brewing a 15gal batch ESB. Wore me out. Still cleaning up today.

ah, the best part BeeGee. tha after Christmas gift to yourself!

whadda ya need? i need a scale. i always eye ball my hops.....

We've got a sweet digital scale that's accurate to 1/8oz and use it a lot around the house (you should have seen my neighbor's eyes when he came over and it was covered in gypsum). We have some Spanish and Italian cookbooks that give ingredients in grams instead of volumes? It really works well for the hops, as well. It's the Salter 1001.

I'm eyeing carbonation for my soda keg. I bought the keg for a few parties I threw with another buddy who has the carbonation set-up, but now I want to go independent. That should pretty much take care of my allowance.

BeeGee said:
We've got a sweet digital scale that's accurate to 1/8oz and use it a lot around the house (you should have seen my neighbor's eyes when he came over and it was covered in gypsum). We have some Spanish and Italian cookbooks that give ingredients in grams instead of volumes? It really works well for the hops, as well. It's the Salter 1001.

I'm eyeing carbonation for my soda keg. I bought the keg for a few parties I threw with another buddy who has the carbonation set-up, but now I want to go independent. That should pretty much take care of my allowance.

that's a riot!

yep, but a good investment, good indeed......
i'll look for that scale.

Back