Looking for a past thread on a New Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonRock

Always Ready
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
There was recently a thread about a new pump coming out. Someone here bought one from the company and says it is a great pump, but the company is coming out with a SS head. Seems to me like the SS should be available by now.

Ring any bells? Pointer to the thread? I've searched but it's hard to search here about a pump.

Sounds like you remember it at least. I was afraid everyone would read my post and think WTF.

I checked my subscribed posts and I have 14 pages! Went back several pages but no luck.

I emailed the seller. Just for the head is $50.00, 2-3 weeks delivery. Anyone know if this fits on the March 809 HS pump?

I asked about the replacement head a few weeks ago. I got the impression that it is a bolt on replacement for the March PL head. It seems like a great upgrade for those of us that already have march pumps.

I posted this thread a couple of weeks ago to see if anyone had bought one of these new pumps. At that time no one had.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/new-replacement-march-pump-180761/

I emailed the seller. Just for the head is $50.00, 2-3 weeks delivery. Anyone know if this fits on the March 809 HS pump?

This is definetely for the March 809 pump. I bought mine from E-Bay for $113 and free shipping a few months ago and the guy said these were coming out in the summer. I don't really see the need for the SS head, but maybe if/when my stock one goes bad I can order one for the $50 and have a little bling

Back