• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado All Grain Stout Kettles and Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12milebrewing

Reaction score
All grain homebrew stainless kettles made by Stout Tanks. These are commercial quality kettles with sanitary fittings. These are ~ 20 gallon kettles for larger homebrew batches or small commercial pilot batches.

Hot Liquor Tank - $620 - Has sight glass and internal HERMS coil for recirculating
Mash Tun - $520 - Has recirculating fittings for continuous sparge and separate sparge arm
Boil Kettle - $560 - Thermowell, sight glass, and tangential inlet for whirlpool
Conical Fermenter - $790 - Butterfly valves and blow off fitting

I have over $3000 invested with extra fittings and shipping. $2500 takes all, or each as priced individually. Pick up in Fort Collins, CO. Firm on prices as these are difficult to get, and shipping costs are astronomical!

These are brand new and never used. Career switch requires sale.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

I'll give you $400 for the fermenter and I'll come pick it up.

I know that's a terrible offer, but it's worth trying, right?

I can tell you all this.... The prices are worth it I have a stoudt 14.7 frementer and it is the best piece of brewing equipment I own. I wish I was closer I would jump on it. The Kettles I can not say for sure because I haven;t used them (yet:)) but if they are of the same quality should be a great pick-up for some one.

stewby117 said:
I can tell you all this.... The prices are worth it I have a stoudt 14.7 frementer and it is the best piece of brewing equipment I own. I wish I was closer I would jump on it. The Kettles I can not say for sure because I haven;t used them (yet:)) but if they are of the same quality should be a great pick-up for some one.

Yea, I agree. I really want this whole lot but seller is just not ready to ship. And I'm not anywhere near them. If you're close to the seller and on the fence I would highly recommend you make the jump. After your first brew day you will never believe the deal you just got!!! GLWS BUMP!!!

Back