Beginners All Grain Video plus No Chill brewing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge421

Reaction score
Here is my all grain brew video I decided to do. I also did a no chill method on this one so you guys can see how its done. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions. This is more of a what I do and not entirely a how to. Cheers!

The Homebrew Project part 2 | The Mash,Boil,No Chill and Dry Hopping

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job with the video!

I'm just getting started with BIAB and also want to incorporate No-Chill.

I really like the fermenter you're using, can you point me in the direction of where you got it and what size bung your using? Also, I'd be interested in more info about your setup for warming the fermenter as well. Currently I'm using a plastic tub with water and an aquarium heater...

Thank you!

I thought chilling was an important step in removing coagulated proteins? Information please. . . .

NRS

I like the idea of no chill to save on water and general hassle.
My thoughts were to go from Kettle to Fermenter, but use the hole and grommet for the air lock to fit the (air) filter I use for aeration anyway....seems to me the contraction on cooling would not be a drama and the filter is supposed to take out nasties in the air....

Latest posts

Back