• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT or sell... 3 Tier Brewing Rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.thebeveragepeople.com/beer-brewing-pilot-breweries.html

Is anyone interested in a three tier brewing rig? This is a stainless steel 10 gallon brew pot system (or atleast the bones). It has no pumps which allows you to use it as a gravity system or integrate your own pumps. This one has been used about 30 times and being sold as a lot with a bunch of other equipment I am interested in. It sold originally for $1800, but I will sell for half off, $900. I just do not need the rig since I am building my own and really looking for a single tier electric rig.
Anyone interested? Also interested in trade if you have BSC-462,electronic valves or SS parts. I may have other parts I am looking to sell from this lots as well depending on what is included: carboys, corny kegs and bottling equipment :mug:

Kettles are included. A local guy here is selling everything he has; I am more interested in the keg, carboys and SS fermenter. I am about half way through building my system (Electric) and already have the stand built. I am trying to find someone to buy the stand, kettles and propane burners... This is a 10 gallon system for $900. No pumps no controls. I do have a couple LP three way valves if you are interested in those as well.

System is on hold for me until Monday. I am looking for the other stuff in the package as stated above, but it is cheaper to purchase the whole lot then pick it apart. Shipping would prbably be pretty high to MI. Let me know.

Current owner wants $1400 for the system. I am trying to figure out if I can purchase the whole lot and break even, or if I am better off just buying what I want for a little more.

Well, if you choose to get it and want to part with specific parts, let me know. I am interested in the enitre thing, but I will take what I can get. I might be intersted in the stand if you want to perhaps part with it.

Latest posts

Back