Brit in ON

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BritBrewer

Reaction score
Hello all, I gather that quick introduction is in order.

I am a 21 year old brewer from the south coast of the UK who has recently moved to Southern Ontario for the love of a good woman. However I am sorely missing the fine brews of my island and so have returned to brewing English beer, just in Canada.

I was taught how to brew by my father and grandfather and have successfully brewed 10+ batches solo as well as many in conjunction with family or friends. Although the vast majority of my brewing experience lies with ales I have tried a few stouts and some sparkling wines and presently have a lager on the go.

Welcome!

If you have any interest, there is a homebrew club here in Cambridge/KW/Guelph that is meeting this Tuesday evening. Shoot me a PM if you're interested or if you would like more details for future meet ups.

Thanks for the warm welcome. As for Home Brew clubs - at presennt I am still waiting on a brew but when it is mature I will attend.

Back