Big Wheel Rally

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker36

Reaction score
Any other Colorado guys going to make it out to the 28th Almost-Annual Matt Armbuster Memorial Big Wheel Rally on Saturday? Roll up and down Pearl making stops for booze and races along the way. End the night with a race down the 6 story parking garage. All proceeds to benefit St. Joe's Hospital. I will be there, not sober and very likely dressed as a cow.

The Almost Annual Matt Armbruster Memorial BIG WHEEL RALLY

My absolute favorite was that two-wheeled contraption that the "driver" cranked the wheels by hand until enough inertia was created. Stopping that thing was a disaster (which is prolly why it doesn't exist anymore).

Since the wheels were independant, we'd see how long you could spin in it before you puked. Good Times for a pre-teen.

Any other Colorado guys going to make it out to the 28th Almost-Annual Matt Armbuster Memorial Big Wheel Rally on Saturday? Roll up and down Pearl making stops for booze and races along the way. End the night with a race down the 6 story parking garage. All proceeds to benefit St. Joe's Hospital. I will be there, not sober and very likely dressed as a cow.

The Almost Annual Matt Armbruster Memorial BIG WHEEL RALLY

I have gone to it a few time but never did it. I do not own a big wheel but I do have a mtn bike

Green Machines are back in the stores'

This event looks awesome, Except for the guy that left his 7 year old outside alone while he goes into the bars!

I would definitely be down for this if my town was cool.

Where did you get a big wheel?

My son's is Aug. 4th! Thank SWMBO would approve of getting him a Big Wheel for his 1st birthday? :D

My boys is Aug 8. He's gonna love this thing as long as he can actually reach the pedals. whats more, if this is the original it should be able to power through low grass where the others fail miserably.

Price isn't bad either.

:off:

Was thinking about a bean bag chair too and wow. Not cheap. Especially the love sack branded ones. Geesh!

SuperSac w/ Earth Microsuede Cover - LoveSac Alternative Furniture Co.

My boys is Aug 8. He's gonna love this thing as long as he can actually reach the pedals. whats more, if this is the original it should be able to power through low grass where the others fail miserably.

Price isn't bad either.

:off:

Was thinking about a bean bag chair too and wow. Not cheap. Especially the love sack branded ones. Geesh!

SuperSac w/ Earth Microsuede Cover - LoveSac Alternative Furniture Co.
New age version are never as good as the originals. screw some cut up bicycle tires to his plastic ones.

For the chair, Any thing Hippie-fied is way too expensive. I never understood that. Aren't they supposed to be poor living in the dirt?

Green Machines are back in the stores'

This event looks awesome, Except for the guy that left his 7 year old outside alone while he goes into the bars!

I would definitely be down for this if my town was cool.

Where did you get a big wheel?

Toys R Us. Me and my buddy walking in there alone wasn't creepy at all.

Back