• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

809 March Pumps (2)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjaminbrewer

Reaction score
I have two 809 march pumps I would like to sell. Used once. Power chords clipped at plugs. Work great. Will provide pics later. First $200 takes both or best offer. Paypal only. Would like to sell these as a set.

hi, i'm in bellingham and very interested. i can paypal or give you cash if you'd prefer that. i'd like to know about the heads, though. also, how old are they? thanks.

hehe. i missed that line about the pumps having only been used once.

sorry for speaking for you, ben, but here goes...

he does still have them. he's waiting for his chugger pumps to come in before he moves forward with the sale. im in the same city as he is and told him i'd happily drive over, cash in hand, when he's ready to sell. if i'm not able to at the time, he'll offer them back here.

Back