ISO: Hill Farmstead + more FT: Tell me what you want

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatjonguy

Now with 57.93% more awesome!
Reaction score
I would love to try some Hill Farmstead, Cascade Sours and others. Full list coming soon.

I will be doing some traveling soon in the midwest and south central Texas, if you are looking for something let me know because I don't get many special releases in North Dakota.

You can order Cascade online, direct from the brewery.

I saw that; are those three their main brews? I thought I recalled another brew I didn't see listed on the website.

I saw that; are those three their main brews? I thought I recalled another brew I didn't see listed on the website.

I think it's just the bigger batches online, they also have taproom only bottles and lots of draft only stuff.

All 750ml cork & caged
'12 Manhattan NW (4 bottle limit)
$30
'12 The Vine
$20
'11 Vlad the Imp Aler
$30
'12 Blueberry
$20
'12 Apricot
$20
'12 Elderberry (4 bottle limit)
$20

those are the ones at the shop currently.
i'm lucky enough to work literally 5 minutes from the tap room!
i unfortunately have spent my "beer" funds this month. so if you want, shoot me a message next month sometime and i can set something up with you.

Didn't mean to put the prices on here like he would be buying - just a lazy copy and paste! :) :mug:

Back