What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Stewart, that is the type of Kerosene I was refering to. I think there was half a pot left yesterday, or the day before, and someone just turned the machine back on today.

I forgot the pic, they speak a thousand words!

ForumRunner_20111025_165609.jpg

Iced coffee,it's not even noon yet. Maybe some Oktoberfest later. Wish my Burton ale was ready,one taste last Sunday was def a warmer.

I am finishing off a pot of coffee at the moment but, earlier I took a sample of my newest ipa. It has only been in the kegarator for a few days but, tasting pretty darn good.

A cup of Green Mountain Dark Magic coffee from my Keurig with hazelnut creamer. It's chilly and I have a long evening, so it's coffee time.

SN Northern Harvest 2011...been buying the 2010's before and they are amazing... the hop character disapates and the malty backbone shines gloriously...now that im drinking this years...awwwwwwww man im a hop head at heart and this brew is almost making be cry..:rockin:

Garage Project's Pacific Ring of Fire Pale Ale. This is a small batch brew for a local beer festival featuring only beers from the Pacific.

Garage Project is a nano-brewery in Wellington, NZ currently releasing one new beer every week. Their beer of the week is a spicy Saison with green coffee beans.

Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp, if you like belgian ipa's this may be your beer,also if you like Lagunitas a little sumpthin wild but this is 7% and comparably if not better with the adjusted avb of a 9.5% Lagunitas belgian ipa.Im a fan of both an not a fan of alot of american belgian ipa's.

SN Northern Harvest 2011...been buying the 2010's before and they are amazing... the hop character disapates and the malty backbone shines gloriously...now that im drinking this years...awwwwwwww man im a hop head at heart and this brew is almost making be cry..:rockin:

Cant wait to spot this, i loved the southern this year, and it was reasonable$$ and a bargain for how good they are. Whats going on with the estate ale? Are they not releasing them in the fall now? Im wainting for some fresh ones and ive seen them year round and hesitant to buy those. It would be nice if they put batch codes or made by dates.

Had a Stone Double Bastard tonight, was mighty tasty. Think I'm going to have to pick up anther 1 or 2 and age it out a year or so.

Long day at work. Stopped at the store and grabbed a Turbodog from Abita. Stuck it in the freezer....mmmm sooo good oh so cold. :woohoo:

Back