Coolest thing I've ever seen...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
I'm here with my laptop hanging with my homies.
The Sox are up 4-3 in the 8th and we've got it on HD.
I'm drinking a premie Kolsch right now, and have another in the fridge.

Yet, the best part of everything is watching my wife. The baby is kicking and punching inside her belly. It looks like it's trying to fight it's way out! Now, making beer is all well and good, but I think I've made something even cooler, and it doesn't require a 2ndary.

I know isn't that cool. How far along is she. In the 8th month it gets really cool when the baby turns over in there. The mother usually isn't so thrilled as you are by this time.

You been kicked in the back yet? By the baby!

ScottT said:
I know isn't that cool. How far along is she. In the 8th month it gets really cool when the baby turns over in there. The mother usually isn't so thrilled as you are by this time.

33 weeks. What's really funny is seeing her argue with her tummy. I've done the same thing after a burrito and some malt liquor, but this is just funny.

ScottT said:
You been kicked in the back yet? By the baby!

By baby and mom. Mom kicks me because, due to my Nteenth failure of quitting smoking, I go to bed with a snore that could make a freight-train cover its ears. Baby kicks because it's a baby and in a spot that would make anyone claustrophobic.

LOL. Good one. And that's the MINIMUM for the secondary time. Some brewers of this style have to leave them in the secondary for closer to 25 years.

-walker

Kids really are a miracle. Making them. Seeing them be born. Watching them grow and learn. Is the Mrs. in the laughing, then crying stage now ? It's like being married to a junkie, but worth it. Good luck.

Cheesefood said:
Yet, the best part of everything is watching my wife. The baby is kicking and punching inside her belly. It looks like it's trying to fight it's way out!

You mean like this?

foot.jpg

Ceej said:
My wife said the foot print stretch doesn't hurt nearly as much as when the little booger stretches and stuffs his/her foot in between her ribs!
Gads. Weaker sex my butt.

CJ

Dude... wait to you see how they get OUT of there!

-walker

Yea but it's not as bad as how an Alien get out.

Just ask the dock to put an extra stitch in there for you.

Yeah, going through childbirth together is the greatest adventure my wife and I have been through. It's crazy! Good luck to you Cheesefood. Your life is about to be filled with poopy diapers, late nights, early mornings, constant and tons and tons of happiness! :D

ScottT said:
Just ask the dock to put an extra stitch in there for you.

Yes, its best to just start thinking about your own gratification now, because after you see this you realize that you can NEVER please this woman again.

-walker

Walker said:
Yes, its best to just start thinking about your own gratification now, because after you see this you realize that you can NEVER please this woman again.

-walker

They've made us watch two videos with a total of 5 births, and the women were all naked. Great, the one thing I love (videos of naked women) is now ruined for me.

Back