Ohhhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh....uc!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adrock

Reaction score
Who else is psyched that my University of Cincinnati Bearcats will be playing the Pittsburgh Panthers next week, and that the winner will most likely be the Big East Champion?

Who doesn't give a sh*t? Come3 on Shekcy, you're a BE guy in UConn territory...who are you rooting for? And don't give me some obscure scenario where UConn can win the BE...be real with me.

And just so we're clear, I am in fact druck right now, so this is drunken ramblings territory! Stone IPA FTW!

Who else is psyched that my University of Cincinnati Bearcats will be playing the Pittsburgh Panthers next week, and that the winner will most likely be the Big East Champion?

Who doesn't give a sh*t? Come3 on Shekcy, you're a BE guy in UConn territory...who are you rooting for? And don't give me some obscure scenario where UConn can win the BE...be real with me.

And just so we're clear, I am in fact druck right now, so this is drunken ramblings territory! Stone IPA FTW!
Dude, relax. :D Nice win. I like Cincy. Kelly is a great coach.

I root for nobody. I cover UConn, don't give a rat's ass how they do. Honestly, it's better for me if they don't reach a bowl game. I get to stay home then and deal with basketball.

I think Cincy wins the Big East, but you have to admit that 40-16 loss to UConn looks awful.;)

Dude, relax.

I think Cincy wins the Big East, but you have to admit that 40-16 loss to UConn looks awful.;)

First of all, I can't relax...too many IPAs! :tank:

Secondly, I agree with you that the 40-16 loss was bad. Couldn't convert on 3rd down, our QBs were ineffective (probably due to a combination of a broken arm and inexperience), and most importantly 6 turnovers. We really stunk up the place that day.

But that's all behind us now. If we can beat Pitt next week -- which I think we can do -- then the only thing that stands between us and a BCS bowl is Syracuse!

First of all, I can't relax...too many IPAs! :tank:

Secondly, I agree with you that the 40-16 loss was bad. Couldn't convert on 3rd down, our QBs were ineffective (probably due to a combination of a broken arm and inexperience), and most importantly 6 turnovers. We really stunk up the place that day.

But that's all behind us now. If we can beat Pitt next week -- which I think we can do -- then the only thing that stands between us and a BCS bowl is Syracuse!
Looking very good for Cincy. Maybe we can grab a couple when I'm out there for hoops in a couple months.

BTW, what the hell is a Bearcat? Seems like some genetic experiment gone wrong.

Bearcat...stupid thing is, it is neither a bear nor a cat. Ah well, at least we're not named after a tree, or a nut from said tree (apologies to Buckeyes fans).

Back