What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first time trying this beer. I'm still a little stuffed up from being sick, but it smells and tastes pretty good. I can't wait to try it and write a review when my senses are 100%.

Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye.jpg

Drinking the 6oz of leftover beer I just bottled. This is a saison I made using cultured wild yeast from my front yard. Amazing how much it tastes like a proper saison.

Iced tea. I'm giving my liver a break for a few hours. I think I'll have a few later tonight.

WesleyBrewViking said:
So you're fond of what tequila used to be, when it was young and innocent, before it grew up and got distilled and things went downhill between you. :drunk:

Something like that. ;)

image-2906937501.jpg

Since it is downright frigid today (79 degrees), what better to drink than a festive winter ale.
Deschutes jubelale. Obtained via trade with Swarley88, this beer is great.

image-2091961554.jpg

Summit Horizon Red Ale. Another trade from Swarley88. Reds are one of my favorite styles that I don't drink enough, this one is pretty good

Living it up in Knox Vegas. Couple Calfkillers while my wife was at the salon, Brother Thelonious now, and probably a Green Flash Grand Cru before we head home.

Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale from Swarley88. Dry hopped pale ales are 95% of what I brew, don't get me wrong, I love a big IPA, but I have a hard time with 7-9% on tap (makes for a lot of rough mornings). This is excellent.

image-4179615912.jpg

image-1233541273.jpg

Since it is downright frigid today (79 degrees), what better to drink than a festive winter ale.
Deschutes jubelale. Obtained via trade with Swarley88, this beer is great.

Haha I meant cold day! The Jubelale is one of my favorite seasonals from. Deschutes.

nukebrewer said:
What, are you made of girl parts?

Haha, as I tell SWMBO, I just drink too fast. I have no problem going to bed at 6pm on a Saturday, she does.

Swarley88 said:
Burrr that is one good day! Up here in Minnesnowta we are hitting a heat wave! Its 23 degrees right now!

At least you don't have to wait for the beer to cool down, my ac is on right now, incase anyone was wondering.

And a Schlafly Biere de garde for the road. How can such a vague style be so hard to brew to? It's not bad though, 3/5.

Número dos SNPA. Cleaning up some bottles to bottle a 5gal batch of BM's Centennial Blonde.

image-543066892.jpg

Back