• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick and Generic Tap Towers hardly used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnadamn

Reaction score
I have 2 tap towers that came off my old keggerater when it died. Now we have a new one that we are using shanks with so as I don't need them anymore I thought I would offer them up here. The prices include shipping 48 states but will ship outside that for an extra cost (amount extra for shipping).

Perlick tower $35 used 1 month GONE
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45417124@N02/4173481728/

Generic tower $30 used 3 months
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45417124@N02/4173481544/
this one has a gouge in it from my roomate removing a stuck screw with the angle grinder but it gets covered up once the install is complete so it shouldnt be an issue.

If you have anyquestions, please feel free to ask!
*edit* the gas connect (why gas? IDK) and the tap handle on the generic tower are not inlcuded

Im interested in the second one. PM me if you still have it please.

adam, is your pm box full? are you getting my messages? have you sent the perlick out to me yet? pls respond. thanks.

for anyone looking at purchasing from this guy, just a warning:
i paid for the perlick tower mid december and still have not received it. Nor have i heard from the guy in nearly 2 weeks after multiple attempts. :(

he said he had some issues over the holidays shipping it to me, but since the new year has gone AWOL. I'm not saying the guy has taken my money and run, yet, but that's what it seems, so be aware.

i'll post an update to finalize this if i ever receive it or hear from him again.

update: still no word from mnadamn. Still no draft tower :( Filed a claim with paypal to try to get my money back. Either something severe happened to him (i hope not), or he just screwed me.

Beware: send this guy money at your own risk!

after filing a complaint, then claim with paypal, we went through resolution. I got my refund, presumingly because the seller didnt answer and/or hadn't shipped the item in the first place. It's a shame i couldnt get this one. oh well, ended up recently buying a 3 tap SS tower, so it all worked out.

Back