• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Cobra Towers with Perlick 425ss faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckylenz

Reaction score
I have 4 sets of towers pulled out of a restaurant remodel. These things are beautiful and you can see more details on my Craigslist add. here

I'm not ready to consider parting these out yet, but if I don't find any interest in the whole towers, I will re-list as parts.

Thanks!

Zee nailed it. $300.....but it's CL, gotta start somewhere. Throw me an offer if you're interested.

That is correct. And all are identical. I am more than happy to send pics of all of them if you would like, but it seemed a little redundant when I was posting earlier.

Here are all 4 of them together.

IMAG0212.jpg

Can you post some pix of the base, and the tubing?
I don't run glycol cooling in my towers, and would be interested in seeing if I could adapt these somehow.
In addition, I would need to see how I could mount them. What are your thoughts on that?

Is the base threaded?

The bases are threaded as you can see in the pictures, but the threads are pretty beat up. The very bottom of the threading is good though, so if you put spacers between your counter and the bottom of the threads ( a stack of 2x4's with a hole down the center) all should be good. Depends on the space you're installing in though.
I'm near DIA if you want to come check them out sometime.

image.jpg

Back