• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 Gallon Stainless Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markd27

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
20 Gallon/80 Quart Stainless Kettle.

This is one of the Concord/eBay kettles. Really great quality, I was quite impressed with it once I received it, but I got a little carried away and really should have ordered a 15 gallon, this one is just way too big for my needs. I was going to use this as a bare bones kettle to boil in, but after sitting on it for a bit, I decided I am just going to save up for a third Boilermaker, so this one needs to go. Brand new, box included, the only thing I have done to it is to take my buffing wheel and polish off the ugly "Concord 80 QT" that was printed in big black letters on the side of it. Consider that a bonus :D

$90 + Actual shipping from 75002

8391285798_efcc8a7c2b_z.jpg

8390201961_6d75e5cd9e_z.jpg

I guess homebrewers don't have a relay system to get stuff to each other... On the tractor forum I belong to we have a relay system to get parts to each other. But I guess with brewing beer, the items are usually small enough to just ship it. If I could get it into the relay through my tractor buddies, and get it picked up, I'd definitely be interested. Will see what I can too, don't decide to ship it just yet.

I'll take it if you decide to ship.

I'll keep you in mind. I wanted to keep it local so I could make most of my money back. You can get one directly from the eBay seller for about $110-$120 depending on the current price so it wouldn't make much sense to pay more for mine. The other option is that I come down on price a little bit in order to cover part of the shipping, but I'm not ready to do that just yet.

It doesn't look like I'll be able to have someone pick-up... but through the Ebay seller, you still have to pay shipping right?

Wish I was local as I was going to pick up the same kettle off of eBay. Wouldn't mind saving a few bucks doing so...

Ugh, I. See why you were trying for local. I just tried to calculate shipping and USPS came out to about $30 to 11782

Back