• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5gal Pin Lock Keg with Disconnects: $30

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeICR

Reaction score
I have this old pin lock laying around I've never used and would love to sell. There's a leak in the lid that I haven't been able to fix. I think it can be repaired by someone handier than I. Keg with disconnects for $30. I'm in Ontario and will ship anywhere at buyers expense.

100_2341.jpg

I wouldn't pay $30 for a keg with a leak, but I'll pay considerably less than that if you're simply looking to get it out of your way.

BudzAndSudz said:
I wouldn't pay $30 for a keg with a leak, but I'll pay considerably less than that if you're simply looking to get it out of your way.

I bet it just needs a new oring

$10 worth of disconnects makes the keg $20

Pretty good deal new lid isn't that much

Seems like a fair price, but shipping from BFC to 77498 might be a deal breaker. Let me know, thanks....

Back