South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 28!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biscostew said:
I'm interested in potentially joining the next groupbuy, where is the pick up location and is the pick up date usually on a weekend? Thanks in advance.

Pickup location pennsauken and the pick up date varies. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Depends on shipment.

Thanks for the info Kap, might be tough for me to get down there mid week right now but I might be able to make it work in the next few months if I am able to relocate to Philadelphia.

Biscostew said:
Thanks for the info Kap, might be tough for me to get down there mid week right now but I might be able to make it work in the next few months if I am able to relocate to Philadelphia.

There are a lot of great people in this group buy. Someone will be more then happy to hold your sack or sacks. ;-p

The missing case of starsan is on its way. Should be here by monday. I'll PM those who missed out on it as soon as it arrives.

I have to wait until Saturday to start the next group buy. A lot of madness going on this week! Get those orders ready!!!

Don't worry Rich aka biscostew, im in on the next group buy & can pickup your grains til you can get down & grab 'em.

Back