Bitchy Bitchy.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Stars Without Makeup

applegate.jpg

anderson.jpg

diaz.jpg

jackson1.jpg

Id still throw it to Cameron Diaz, if she gained some weight. Then again, I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers either.

I have to be honest, I have always seen girls in bars or on college campuses that are way hotter than celebrities. Just walk around FSU or UT for a day and you will agree. The Publix (grocery store) in Tallahassee was one of the top places in the country to pick up smoking hot women. I would spend an hour in there and come out with nothing but butter or a six pack.

We vacationed in a suburb of Toronto a few summers ago. We went for a tour of the city, and I have never ever been to a city where so many of the women walking the streets were just simply goddesses!:D

Make-up for movie-making is quite an art. i think, so what's on screen is somewhat different from reality... (for some reason that makes me think of "The Story of O" -- was it ever released on these puritan shores..?).

Television brings any old minor skin flaw right in your face, so to speak.
I went to a small-venue concert once, and later saw the television footage, and could not believe the imperfections showing up on the folks on stage. One guess is the tremendous amount of lighting required.

Latest posts

Back