Budbo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Where he be? I know he moved to this area, but has disappeared. He was pretty cool. I also need to send him some beer.....

Come back Budbo!

Also still on the extinct list: DeRoux, El Pistolero, Janx, kenmc (I guess he is endangered, he checks in every once in a while), who else?

Orfy is back, that is good.

DeRoux and Janx were the two guys who answered all my newbie questions when I first joined the board. I think I'd still be a panicked mess of a homebrewer if those two hadn't kept drilling the Papazian motto into my head :)

He's around . . .sorta

last time I talked to him he was "going home" to visit the family since they are still in OK (I think it was OK) and he is in DC (I think it is DC) until they can sell their place and move to be with him.

As Pumbaa said I think Budbo had to put Brewing on a back burner as he was living in a temp house/apartment until his family (and brewing kit) could join him. Hopefully he'll be back full time soon.

Kenmc (our man in Eire) should be back from his far east tour by Christmas so hopefully he'll be brewing (and doing some of his cool Labels too!) soon.

DeRoux is the biggest worry, he was a bit 'on his arse' with various personal problems etc before he went quiet. Recently HB_99 said he hadn't returned his emails. I hope he's okay.

Back