• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

march pump shields

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplehaze

Reaction score
I recently finished my single tier rig and made a couple of March pump splash shields out of aluminum diamond plate. Unfortunately the mounting tabs were bent the wrong way.

So I have two smooth exterior March 809 pump shields for sale $25 each shipped or both for $45 shipped. If your looking to trade I am interested in:
-false bottom for 10 gallon rubbermaid cooler.
-perlick fausets
-pin lock corney kegs

The diamond plate is approximately 1/8” thick X 4 3/8” tall X 4 ¾” wide X 8” long.

brewrig011.jpg

Since every installation is different you will have to drill mounting holes on the flange as well as drill a hole for the power cord. My pump had a plug on the power cord so the easiest way for me to mount it was to cut a slot. See pic below. Any questions feel free to pm me.

misc2010-2011001.jpg

misc2010-2011002.jpg

If there is anyway you could cut a cord hole similar to the one pictured I would be interested, unfortunately I do not have the tools to make that kind of cut. let me know if this is possible and one is still available.

Scut_Monkey, the 1/8" plate is pretty hard especially on a piece this small. I used the sledge hammer to start the bend around an oak form I turned on a lathe. I probably could have gone a different route but i was just messing around having never done this and it worked.

Biscostew, pm sent

Latest posts

Back