Retarded Bartender at Chilis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snail

Reaction score
So I meet a friend at Chilis last night after work to grab a beer. There were two bartenders, a guy and a girl. I was amazed at how crappy this guy was at pouring beer from the draft. He wasted sooooo much beer it must cost the company so much more then it should. He would take a one of the tall twenty two oz glasses out of the freezer and rub one side of it really quick back and forth to take the frost off it. He'd hold the glass almost completely horizontal and about 3 in from the tap. It was hilarious he kept getting about 3/4 of foam in every glass and kept saying whats wrong with the taps all I'm getting is foam. He'd just sit there glass tilted, pouring the foam out, filling it with more, pouring it out. The woman filled the glass perfect hardly spilling any. Then for his finale, he grabbed a bottle of beer and tried opening it and snapped the top right off!! I was laughing my ass off at this guy!!

So I meet a friend at Chilis last night after work to grab a beer. There were two bartenders, a guy and a girl. I was amazed at how crappy this guy was at pouring beer from the draft. He wasted sooooo much beer it must cost the company so much more then it should. He would take a one of the tall twenty two oz glasses out of the freezer and rub one side of it really quick back and forth to take the frost off it. He'd hold the glass almost completely horizontal and about 3 in from the tap. It was hilarious he kept getting about 3/4 of foam in every glass and kept saying whats wrong with the taps all I'm getting is foam. He'd just sit there glass tilted, pouring the foam out, filling it with more, pouring it out. The woman filled the glass perfect hardly spilling any. Then for his finale, he grabbed a bottle of beer and tried opening it and snapped the top right off!! I was laughing my ass off at this guy!!

Sounds like entertainment!

The bartender for our wedding thought you had to shake in a shaker our custom recipe mojitos mix WITH the club soda.

First 2 exploded in his face... Funniest bar experience ever.:tank:

We went to chiles last night for dinner. It was very good. The waiter was very attentive of our needs. Glasses never went bellow half full. I had their new Shiner Bock BBQ ribs,very yummie! the wife was going to get them but decided on the memphis dry rubbed. She proceeded to steal my extra sauce!!!All in all a good meal. Decided on not having any beer, as i was at a kegger the night before( i tried to out drink my buddies, held my own till they decided to do shots!!!).

Sounds like entertainment!

The bartender for our wedding thought you had to shake in a shaker our custom recipe mojitos mix WITH the club soda.

First 2 exploded in his face... Funniest bar experience ever.:tank:

Now that would be AWESOME to see!!

Back