What would be your last brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HawaiianBrew

Reaction score
Ok so there's this comet that's about to pass the earth 17 thousand miles away. NASA says there is no chance of it hitting. But what if it did, what would your last brew be?

Mine would be a Honey Ale

It's gunna be really close this time. Nasa had to instruct certain companies to move their sattilites out of the way,as it's gunna be a close approach,& at bullit speeds. Mine would be my Hopped & Confused v1 since that's going in the fridge tonight. But for now,SNPA.

Honestly I wouldn't drink a beer. I'd start housing all the remaining whiskey I have. None of it is too fancy but to kill I still have first the little bit of Macallan Cask strenght, and a good amount of Johnny Walker Double Black and Jack Daniels Single Barrel.

Maybe I'd have some Imperial IPA between whiskeys to change up my palate.

Batch 3 Consecration, back when Russian River was still putting 'em in 750's.

Haven't had one in my cellar for a couple years now, but, hey, if this conversation doesn't end up being hypothetical, cellar inventory management will be the least of my worries.

Back