• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Hops in Portland area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyDaze

Reaction score
I have a ton of cascades, willamette, and I think Galena. Most are 2010, but have been vacuum sealed in a freezer their entire life. Drop me a line if you're interested...

I am not shipping these. If I don't hear from someone on this site I will donate them to a local brew club.

(update) What I have to give away is:

11oz Cascade
6oz Galena
4oz Willamette
2oz Amarillo

I thought I had more and decided to keep more than i originally intended. But it's better than a kick to the nuts.

If you aren't in a super hurry, I get out that way maybe one time a month.
I was there last weekend touring some of the entertainment establishments with a buddy, and I think I'll be going to OMSI with my daughter in the next couple weekends.

If I have some when you're around they're yours...but for right now it's first come first serve.

I would be interested in some of your hops. I'm just across the river in Camas.

Latest posts

Back