Drip Tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan11

Reaction score
I received a surface mount drip tray for free and I want to attach it to the door of my refrigerator/kegerator. What would be the best way to do this without drilling holes in the door of my refrigerator. I have two L brackets so should I use magnets, velcro, or some type of glue? Also, which ever way you feel is best can I pick these things up at Lowe's?

My stainless steel drip tray was too heavy for magnets. I cut a board just slightly shorter than my drip tray and then cut a slot at the edge of the board next to the kegerator so the L brackets would slide into it. Then I used "Super Adhesive" from Lowes to stick the board to the front of the kegerator. The drip tray L brackets slide into the slot snugly and it's easy to remove to empty/clean.

Not where I can take pics at the moment but hopefully you can understand.

if you have an old hard drive, or can get 1 from a friend, they have extremely powerful magnets in them. tear it apart and use 2 of them. that's what i use for mine

I used about 10 hard drive magnets to hold a 19" drip tray to the side of my kegerator. It is strong enough to support a half-full pint glass, although I don't normally test that! Good luck!

image-1084909618.jpg

Back