philrose heading to Russian River

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philrose

Reaction score
I got an invite to head down to San Francisco this weekend by a buddy who works for the airlines and I've convinced him (craft beer drinker but not a beer geek) that the hour+ drive to Santa Rosa is worth it for some sour and hoppy goodness.

I'm totally stoked to try some of the one-off hoppy pub beers. To this point, I've only tried plink, consecration, supplication and damnation. We're lucky to get some distribution up here in Seattle.

I've been lucky to travel around this country for the last few years while eagerly trying lots of beer. My wife used to send me bottles of homebrew and west coast beers (like consecration) to remind me of home.

Now that I'm done traveling, RR could be the cap on the bottle.

I spent a long evening there Saturday a week ago. Great pizza there. Beers of course are outstanding (although PtE never lives up the the reputation). Get the sampler platter or you'll be sorry.

They had a great rockabilly band there that night.

Russian River is awesome, but you already knew that.

Bear Republic is also awesome. They're in Healdsburg, which is on your way, 15 miles south of Santa Rosa. Great food, great beer, great people.

That was a great trip.
AzgATceCcAAn3dA.jpg

it does not pull punches either, consecration, pliny, another IIPA, supplication...all the all stars were there.

Just came back from San Fran and had to take a trip to Russian river it was well worth the hour trip and the wait. Every beer was great. Glad I went. Speakeasy in San Fran does not disappoint either however they are only open fri and sat. 21 st amendment had a smaller selection but the food was excellent

Latest posts

Back