extremely satisfied

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadaBrews

Reaction score
I just tried my nut brown ale 4 days after it was bottled and man is it ever good! the carbonation is great and its gotta be at least 5% and it tastes great. This was my first batch so i was skeptical how it would come out, bu tnow im just soo happy that its good. thanks for all the tips guys. :tank:
aleks

Nut Browns are always a good choice for a first batch. And 7th & 30th & & ... They are also good ales for turning BMC-types. I've one in the kegger & one in the cabinet aging.

I've got a brown ale on tap that just about maxes out the style color on the dark end of the scale (Midnight Oil...in my signature). I'm having a hard time drinking it slowly! Friends who stop by have a hard time stopping at one also, so that doesn't help stretch the keg any further... I'm about out of homebrew, but I think I'll be ready for an AG batch next weekend. Wish me luck!

The brown I did recently is very tasty too. I'm not a fan of really nutty browns, but I think mine fits nicely.

If you're starting to run out, you're not brewing enough. Pretty soon your brew stuff will look like mine. From where I'm sitting I can see 7 different bottled brews, 4 on tap and 2 in primary/secondary, plus the ingredients for another...

Back