Oh, no! What's wrong with my hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_42

Reaction score
img_1500.jpg

Sunbeam is always yellow. :D

I was going to suggest some Iron, but good to know about sunbeam being yellow.:mug:

When i saw a "oh, no!" hop thread from David_42 i thought it my head "we're all F$%#ed" if something bad happened to the expert!

This is only the second year for the Sunbeam, so I haven't brewed anything with them. It's a Saazer cross. If you look really closely at the lowest leaves, you can see some browning at the edges and I've only had two hot sunny days. I only planted it for the color, but should I get enough for a batch or two, I'll be certain to post.

I may move it to a shady spot next year. I had planned to do that this year, but the super AA rhizome never showed, so I didn't bother.

I almost bought a sunbeam this year. I have no idea what its like though and the partial shade wasn't gonna work for me. Does anyone know what they are like?

Back