Futurama Beer Names!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrowing from Hellfish there, let's take it a step further: NeutroIPA :mug:.

Also, those guys were awesome. "If I don't make it, tell my wife I said 'hello'."

Has anyone mentioned Crushinator Dopplebock?

The "ator" ending is perfect.

I might actually make that.

These are hilarious!

The Futurama theme especially hits home because by "brewery" name is "Dick's Head Brewing", and lately I've used this as the default center image when I couldn't some up with something better for the beer:

richard_nixon_s_head.png

So so so many funny suggestions, Im sure my pityful page 9 efforts wont stack up ;)

The Central Brewocracy
The Gruit of All Evil
Farnsworth fermentation
Brain Slug Ale (Must have good head retention)

I am a total Futurama nerd, so 2 seconds ago I decidedthat I think it would be funny to make a few beers with Futurama-referenced names.
Slurm - reference to the addictive soda on Futurama called... well, Slurm!

I already make something I call Slurm
Apfelwein blended with Midori for color at bottling:D

Back on the air waves with your mighty space ship? Why not Zoidberg's Planet if the Clam? A backwards beer where oysters take back seats to clam. Also brain slug bmc special would be perfect for when you watch love and rocket ship (the episode that invented the Futurama drinking game). When you're all done, be sure to enjoy Malichai's MICRObrewed robobeer. After all this drinking you'll end up Ethan "Bubblegum" Tanked

Elsar's cinnamon spice-weasel can come too. It's made using the dark side of cooking

Remember folks: we're whalers in the moon, we carry a harpoon

Love this thread

We want SNU SNU!!
Antiquing? BOMB!
I'm my own gramPA (Pale ale)
Sweet zombie Jesus stout
Why not Zoidbeer?
I'm forty percent Wheat!
Hecho en Mexico
Cheese it brau

I'll think of more lol:ban:

I'm SO glad this thread got resurrected! I was a HUGE fan of Futurama back in the day.

Helles Other Robocks

Mars University Brewing Department: "Knowledge Brings Beer"

As some other people mentioned in this thread, some titles or names stand on their own. For instance: The Fountain of Aging (let's be honest, drinking beer doesn't make you young).

best thread ever.
how about a double-reference to the best episode (IMO)

Tricky-Dick's Fun buck Coffee Porter.

"Why is my cup shaking? I don't want my coffee porter shaking!"

Both that episode and the other what-if episode were phenomenal!

Ales of Interest / Ales of IntGrist

Wooo! This thread prompted me to google.. Good news everyone!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurama_(season_7)

I really, really, REALLY loved the original few seasons, but I just can't get into the new ones. I was turned off as soon as they pulled a Family Guy by self-referencing themselves.

Oh look! We're pointing out a joke that we made in another episode. Remember that!? Aren't we clever!!?

EDIT: Okay, upon further review, the call on the field is overturned. I've been watching some of the new episodes (not the movies converted to episodes) on Netflix and I am enjoying them. Not as much as the old ones, but nearly.

How about "Sauce Toilet (insert style here)". I love that episode!

"I don't care if there's horse manure in it!"

"That's good!"

Back