My top off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
has anyone else tried one of these bottle openers? Coolest thing since sliced bread....My wife got me a couple for christmas. they come with a couple of cozies and neck chain beer hanger thingies.. the cozie ( koozie? ) are not useful for home brewers but the opener is cool as heck.
https://www.mytopoff.com/

had a few of these the 'Miller Girls" were passing out at local bars here a couple years ago. Everyone is our camping group tried to steal them whenever we camp.

My friend bought us a couple of these about 3 or 4 years ago, I called it the de-capitator. I recall it only working well on twist off's and I don't drink those anymore.

My friend bought us a couple of these about 3 or 4 years ago, I called it the de-capitator. I recall it only working well on twist off's and I don't drink those anymore.

mine went through about 2 cases of pop tops and a few twist offs the other night with no problems.

I usually open my beer with a spent Bic lighter, but I'm definitely down for that beer coozie.

Back