• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bottles, lots of clean bottles!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milesvdustin

Reaction score
I have probably about 100-12oz brown beer bottles, all pry off top. Oxyclean soaked, delabeled, and sanitized before I boxed them up. (Obviously will need re-sanitized before use) All the hard work is done! They are in six pack holders and in a big ass box. I live in Pensacola, FL, and will deliver them for $30 to someone local. No way I am shipping these, the cost would be astronomical! Someone come get these things, I got my kegerator moved inside so thats why I am getting rid of them. I have a bottling bucket with spigot and bottling wand I will throw in for an extra $5.

May consider selling the bottle tree as well.

I would if I ever made it that way. I am pretty much stuck in pensacola all the time. Being in the military limits my leave time and all that jazz. At least I can brew a bunch!

Lowering price, too.

Back