New Brewer From Murfreesboro, TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockyTop11

Reaction score
I got the urge to start this new hobby in November 2012. I was going to start small, but that didn't last even before I got to drink my first beer. I am still an extract brewer, but plan to make the switch to all grain in april (Birthday present). I currently just brewed an oatmeal stout, and pale ale on monday. Have a classic american pale dry hopping in the 2ndary, and have a fat tire clone kegged and oktoberfest clone in bottles. And just kegged a witbier! So I am all in pretty much. VERY OBSESSED! love this site, has helped me with many questions through brew day and how to properly do a few things and what not to do! Have been in my LHBS many times, Rebel Brewer!
Cheers!

RockyTop11 said:
Already been a member since before I started, asking them what should and shouldn't buy I piston there a lot! Great people. And from the previous post I graduated from MTSU as well!

I POST ON there a lot. Dang iPhone.

Latest posts

Back